Terms & Conditions
All transactions are in Bahamian Dollars.
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Bayshore Marina Ltd. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Marlin Marine Ltd. invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
Bayshore Marina accepts the following credit cards:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in BSD currency. All payments are debited to Marlin Marine Ltd. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Bayshore Marina records.
Unauthorized card use:
If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider. Information from you
Before we can process a payment, you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to make the payment. We will use this information to process your payment. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are also agreeing to the way we use and protect your personal information.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Royal Bank of Canada (Bahamas) Ltd via the Plug N Pay transaction gateway.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Bayshore Marina does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Bayshore Marina will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use another payment method.
- Bayshore Marina will confirm your payment details via email.
- Refunds on marina services will be pro-rated based on usage. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of a successful refund request.
By using Bayshore Marina online credit card facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Bayshore Marina website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Bayshore Marina’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +1 242-393-7873.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.